Wednesday, November 18, 2009

blah

bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored.

holidays are blah.
just waking up at eleven.
text. online. facebook. tweet more. songs. youtube.
tweet more.

currently listening to the potential breakup song xD

so many lies swirling,
around you,
you're suffocating,
the empty shape in you,
steals your breath,
you're suffocating.


i'm the dayumn bored now.

you try your hardest to perfect your explanations
you lie until they've run out of questions.


currently. zombie by the cranberries.

pixie lott- mama do ((:

little black butterflies deep inside me.

our song by taylor swift just ended.
the show by lenka now (:

oh have i told you that i hate to dream?
blah. you get very tired when you wake up.
blah.

i want my money back just enjoy the show (:

cobra starship- the city is at war.

designer drugs and designer friends (:
ignore me if you see me cause i just don't give a shit. sunny i mean xD

the twilight is bruised and there you lie.

halo by beyonce.
standing in the light of your halo. (:

swing swing. all american rejects.
do you know what it feels like being alone? (:

the saturdays- issues
can't decide if i should stab you or kiss you.

see i'm so bloody bored.

we'll cry tonight, but in the morning we are new
stand in the sun, we'll dry your eyes.


that's not my name. the ting tings.
i just love (:

vanessa carlton- hands on me.
and if you don't believe me. just put your hands on me.

oh my supergirl ni she wo de baby girl xD

lazy liaw. cheers! (:










No comments:

Post a Comment